Terms and condition of use
§1 Preliminary provisions
1. The owner of the smokecollection.eu online store is the registered company FENIC Katarzyna Sobieszczańska, Radawczyk Drugi 16, 21-30 Motycz, Poland, European Union,
NIP: 7123217628 with REGON number 388802530
2. The Regulations are addressed to both private Consumers and Business Customers using the Store and sets out the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with a Customer at a distance through the Store.
To view or shop in our online store, you must be an adult in the country where you are in accordance with applicable regulations.
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of a Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person running a business under the name FENIC Katarzyna Sobieszczańska, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 7123217628
3. Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Business Customer - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, to whom a separate law confers legal capacity, carrying out on its own behalf a business activity that uses the Store.
5. Store - online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.smokecollection.eu
6. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations - these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order - the Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - the customer's account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
11. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart - an element of the Store's software, in which the Products selected for purchase by the Customer are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item / service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - applying to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
§3 Contact details
Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
Seller phone numbers:
+48 666 384 048 (PL) WhatsApp
+44 780 305 8568 (UK)
+1 312 985 7444 (US)
Seller's bank account number: PL 04 1140 2004 0000 3602 8121 0951
mBank S.A. FORMERLY BRE BANK S.A. (RETAIL BANKING) LODZ, PO BOX 2108, 90-959 Lodz 2
The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
The Customer may contact the Seller by phone between 8am and 6pm (Central European Time)
Monday to Friday.
§4 Technical requirements
In order to use the Store, the Customer should have:
- device transmitting ICT data,
- access to the Internet,
- email address.
The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be carried out without creating an Account. The buyer is obliged to correctly complete his data in accordance with the facts, otherwise the purchase contract is null and void
§5 Creating Store Account
1. To set up an Account in the Store, please complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following: recipient, shipping details, e-mail, contact number. For a company, the number of VAT ID
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account using the contact method from §3.
§6 Order Rules
To place an Order:
1. select the Product being the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
2. log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
3.if the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen - complete the Order Form by entering the recipient's details of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if different from the recipient's data,
4. click the "I order and pay" button / click the "I order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the email,
5. Choose one of the available payment methods and pay for the order
1. All rights, including copyrights, to the content of these pages are owned and controlled for this purpose by FENIC Katarzyna Sobieszczańska.
2. By accessing the website www.smokecollection.eu, you agree that you may download content only for your own, non-commercial use. You may not copy, download, store (on any medium), adapt or change in any way the content of these websites for any other purpose without the prior written consent.
3. All trademarks listed on the smokecollection.eu website are the property of their creators, and have been placed on the abovementioned the website for informational purposes only,
1. The prices on the Store Website posted on a given Product: online prices include VAT at 23.00% inclusive.
they do not contain information about the costs of Delivery about which the Customer will be informed when choosing the method of Delivery
2. The final binding price of the parties to the Sales Agreement is the price of the Product contained on the Shop Website at the time of placing the Order by the Customer.
3. Information on the total value of the order (including delivery costs, making the payment) is made available before choosing the option "I order with payment obligation" and is confirmed in an e-mail sent immediately to the address provided by the Customer.
4. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for ordered Products: by transfer to the Seller's bank account or PayPal.
5. The customer is obliged to make a payment for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Contract of Sale immediately after placing the order.
If no payment is made within 7 days of placing the order - the order will be canceled.
6. All credit card holders are subject to verification and authorization by the card issuer. If your credit card issuer refuses to authorize you, we will not be responsible for any delays or non-delivery.
§9 Complaints and Returns
1. Only new Products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
2. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding warranty in the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
4. The Seller shall respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
5. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
6. In the event that a product has been granted a warranty, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
7. If you receive a damaged product, simply send us a clear photo of the damaged unused product within 14 days of delivery. Subsequent complaints will not be accepted.
Your statutory rights as a consumer will not be violated if for any reason you want to return a product purchased from the smokecollection.eu store.
If you cancel the contract, we will refund the price of the goods you return, upon receipt. Shipping fee will not be refunded.
Custom products cannot be returned. Remember that you can only return unused items.
§10 Shipping and Delivery
1. The delivery terms are fully consistent with the terms of the supplier of the shipment used to perform the service. FENIC Katarzyna Sobieszczańska may use any service that is suitable for delivering the ordered goods to the indicated address.
2. The delivery time on the site is for information purposes only and we are not responsible for delays, as we do not provide delivery services ourselves.
3. FENIC Sławomir Sobieszczański is not responsible for delay or any non-delivery of goods caused by an event or circumstances beyond his control.
4. Packages are generally dispatched within 1-2 business days after receipt of clear payment and are shipped via your local post services with tracking number or using International Courier Services.
5. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online
6. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the itemprice or shipping charges, these charges are the buyer responsibility. Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying
7. Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight and size of the shipment.
8. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
9. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
All orders are carefully packaged in plastic air bubble wrap and/or cardboard. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected
§11 Limitation of liability
Subject to any relevant consumer protection provisions, including our obligation to protect consumers (distance selling regulations), to provide you with a full refund if you cancel the contract / before sending the order / or if your package is not delivered within 60 days of shipping date. Your order can also be sent again instead of a refund. Our liability for violation of these terms and conditions will be limited to the value of the goods you ordered in the relevant transaction.
§12 Customs fees
1. All orders placed on smokecollection.eu are sent from the territory of Poland (EU)
2. Please note that the Seller is not responsible for the retention of a package by customs officials in the event that our products are shipped to countries where these goods are prohibited. Some countries may consider our products illegal.
3. If the customs service requires payment of a customs fee, all these expenses shall be borne by the Customer.
§13 Safe shopping - secure guarantee
1. FENIC Katarzyna Sobieszczańska attaches great importance to maintaining the security of all information you provide, which is why we use an advanced internet security system to protect your data.
2. All transmitted data, including the credit / debit card number, name and address, are encrypted, so it is very unlikely that the data will be intercepted, decrypted and read.
3. The online store is protected by an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. SSL is a method of securing and encrypting all confidential information, such as credit card information, usernames, passwords and other private data sent over the Internet. Thanks to this SSL certificate, online shopping is really secure.
4. The administrator of personal data provided by the Service User when using the Newsletter is the Service Provider.
§15 Cookie usage
2. Cookies are used to improve services for you, for example:
Enabling a site to recognize your web enabled device so you don't have to repeat information already given
Recognising that you may already have username and password so you don't need to enter this every time your requested
3. Measuring how many people are using the site, so usability can be improved
§15 Final terms
1. Agreements between you and smokecollection.eu are subject to Polish law, and you and FENIC Katarzyna Sobieszczańska submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Polish courts.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.
3. To place an order in the smokecollection.eu Online Store, full acceptance of these Regulations is required.
4. If for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable, the validity of the other terms shall not be affected.
5. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about any change at least 7 days in advance.