1. General information
2. The administrator of your personal data contained on the site is the company FENIC Katarzyna Sobieszczanska with it's registered office in Motycz, 21-030, Radawczyk Drugi 16, NIP 712-321-7628, with REGON number 388802530
3. For the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data being disclosed to individuals
unauthorized. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on
providing services by electronic means, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process
personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementation concluded between parties to the contract.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in following way:
a) through information voluntarily entered in forms
b) by collecting "cookies" [see policy on "cookies"].
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. the data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the specific function form, e.g. to process the information contact
8. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or shared third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by a natural person who has it there she placed. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his or hers
data at any time.
personal data protection and the development of our website. About any we will inform you in a visible and understandable way.
11. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such sites Internet sites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by
smokecollection.eu These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to read.
Do not show this message again
They are always on as they allow the basic operation of the website. These include, but are not limited to, cookies that allow you to remember the user in one session or, depending on the options selected, from session to session. Their task is to enable the shopping cart and the order fulfillment process, as well as to help with security problems and compliance with regulations.
Functional cookies help us improve the effectiveness of our marketing activities and adapt them to your needs and preferences, e.g. by remembering all choices made on the pages.
Analytics cookies help the store owner to understand how the visitor interacts with the store through anonymous collection and reporting of information. This type of cookie allows us to measure the number of visits and collect information about traffic sources, so that we can improve the operation of our website.
Advertising cookies are used to promote certain services, articles or events. For this purpose, we may use advertisements that are displayed on other websites. The goal is to make the advertising messages more relevant and tailored to your preferences. Cookies also prevent the same advertisements from appearing again. These ads are used only to inform about the activities of our online store.